Whales in Paradise
DON'T JUST WHALE WATCH! BE THERE!! An intimate encounter.
An unforgettable whale watching cruise with commentary, to the crystal blue waters of the 'HUMPBACK WHALE HIGHWAY'.
See the magnificent Humpback Whales breach. Hear their great tail slap the water. Feel the waves rock the boat. Marvel at their playfulness.
Bottle nosed dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and a variety of sea birds also live in these waters... so have your camera ready!
- 100% Daily Sightings record (Guaranteed sightings or free return trip)
- Small Groups - Personalised Service - No crowds - Passenger numbers limited
- Closes Encounters - The crew have over 10 years whale watching experience and are dedicated in providing you with 'the closest whale encounters possible'
- Guaranteed rail side position... 'for those perfect photos'
- Unobstructed 360 degree viewing on all decks - The unique water level viewing platform 'gets you closer to the whales'
- Unique commentary - from the Marine Naturalist
- Convenient departure location - Walking distance from Surfers Paradise Hotels
Departures: Daily from June to October. Check in time is 20 minutes prior to departure. Check in terminal located - Corner of Ferny & Cavill Avenues, Surfers Paradise
Morning: Departs 7:00am / Returns 10:15am ; 8.30am / Returns 11.45am ; 10:30am / Returns 1:45pm
Afternoon: Departs 12.00pm / Returns 3:45pm ; 2:30pm / Returns 5:45pm
Morning: Departs 9:00am / Returns 4:00pm.
Pick up from Hotel Jen 159 Roma St Brisbane City
Children: 0-14 years are charged at the child rate
Operated By: Whales in Paradise